Skip to main content

Mile High Natural Awakenings

Apple Seeks 2030 Carbon Neutrality

Apple iPhone


Apple, Inc., the maker of the iPhone, iPad and Mac computers, has committed to becoming 100 percent carbon neutral overall, from its supply chain to retail outlets, by 2030. The goal is to achieve a zero net climate impact. According to BBC Science Focus Magazine, CEO Tim Cook says, “Businesses have a profound opportunity to help build a more sustainable future, one born of our common concern for the planet we share. The innovations powering our environmental journey are not only good for the planet, they’ve helped us make our products more energy-efficient and bring new sources of clean energy online around the world. Climate action can be the foundation for a new era of innovative potential, job creation and durable economic growth. With our commitment to carbon neutrality, we hope to be a ripple in the pond that creates a much larger change.” If successful, the 10-year plan will reduce carbon emissions by 75 percent and develop solutions such as the use of low carbon and recycled materials to achieve the other 25 percent.
 Get Greens Powder, Oil Blends, Herbal Teas, Electrolytes, Colon Cleansers & More. See Special Offer for Samples. 954-459-1134



Receive the Good News Email Newsletter and/or Free Digital Magazine Subscription
Sign Up Now
eBlasts and eMail newsletters get your message out instantly!

Email News Exclusives with Social Media pushes $50; ask us about it today! Group Emails bimonthly: $25. 303-770-1981 or [email protected]

Nap Less for Heart Health