Colorado Environmental Film Festival
The Colorado Environmental Film Festival (CEFF) is an exciting, inspiring, and energizing event that includes world-class environmental films with representatives from local and national organizations.
Top Reasons to Check Out Colorado Environmental Film Festival
Local Festival to Feature 60 Films from 22 Countries
CEFF MEDIA CONTACT: Nicole Bickford, Festival Director, [email protected], 303-885-4596
GOLDEN, Colo. (February 6, 2020) The Colorado Environmental Film Festival (CEFF) is a celebration of the inspirational, educational, and motivational power of film to engage people to protect their environment.
Held Feb. 20-23 at the American Mountaineering Center (AMC) in Golden, Colo., and features 60 films including several world, national and Colorado premieres! Both local and international, short and feature length films will be shown that explore the interconnected ecological, social, and economic themes of our planet.
Films will range from dozens of award-winning pictures such as The Need to Grow (featured Saturday afternoon), to new films, including several made by youth filmmakers. Audiences will be inspired, surprised, motivated, entertained, and transformed through events that involve both filmmakers and audience members in thought-provoking dialogues. Enjoy engaging festival celebrations and an EcoExpo highlighting local projects and efforts addressing today’s environmental issues.
Reasons to attend this year’s Colorado Environmental Film Festival:
• Take in a film you may not get a chance to see anywhere else.
• Gain understanding of a new issue.
• See a film made by a concerned young person.
• Make a difference in your environment – locally and globally!
• Be inspired to create your own environmental film!
• Grab a drink with a visiting filmmaker. Thursday, Feb. 20 celebrates Golden Community Night, including a free Opening Night Reception and free Film Screening/Awards ceremony. RSVP for your free tickets.
• Cheer on the unique Olympians in Maasai Olympics: The Hunt for Medals, Not Lions
• Expose your kids to the environment. CEFF for Kids features 13 short films specially programmed for schools and children (under 18) on Friday morning
• Check out the gripping tale of a polar bear mother as her home melts beneath her in Queen Without Land.
• Environmental Photography Exhibition.
• Explore to the ECO-EXPO. Connect with organizations working to impact local issues and see how you can take action!
Date & Time
Weekly on Sunday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Feb 20, 2020 through Feb 23, 2020
Colorado Environmental Film Festival American Mountaineering Center 710 10th St Golden 80401 CO US https://www.milehighnaturalawakenings.com/businesses/co-golden-colorado-environmental-film-festival