Mile High Natural Awakenings is a locally-owned, monthly publication, serving the Front Range from Aurora to Golden - from Parker to Thornton, and the counties of Denver, Arapahoe, Douglas, Jefferson, and Adams.
There is no other publication like it in the Colorado market! We are committed to providing you with resources for a healthier, more balanced, happy life and a healthier planet.
In each issue, you will find cutting-edge information on natural health, nutrition, fitness, personal growth, fun, green living, creative expression and the products and services that support a healthy, happy lifestyle, as well as supporting ways to make our planet healthier.
Our Mission Is:
To empower individuals to live a healthier lifestyle on a healthier planet.
To educate communities on the latest in natural health and sustainability.
To connect readers with local wellness resources and events, inspiring them to lead more balanced lives.
We are a publishing family of locally-owned magazines reaching millions of readers throughout the country. Our 70+ publications allow us to share the latest health and wellness information through feature articles written by national authors, as well as community articles by local experts.
In each issue of Natural Awakenings magazine, readers find information on natural health, nutrition, fitness, personal growth, green living, creative expression and the products and services that support a healthy lifestyle. We offer inspiring how-to articles, interviews with national experts, the latest news in holistic health and sustainability and much more. Each month brings fresh perspective around a timely theme sure to pique your interest. As an independently-published and locally-curated magazine, readers know they can trust that our content has no “hidden agenda.”
At the front of each community issue, we present global news and views as a complement to news and events of local interest. We highlight healing arts practitioners in the local area. And we connect you with a wealth of national and local resources mapping out alternate routes to a healthier, happier, longer life. A life that feels good all the way around.
You can find Natural Awakenings Magazine in many locations including coffee shops, libraries, health food stores, fitness centers, book stores, health care facilities, and wherever free publications are generally available.
- 2019 marks the 25th year that Natural Awakenings magazines will have been published!
- In February we printed 1,112,012 magazines
- With a readership calculation of 2.5 X circulation, our readership was 2,860,030
- We distributed 117,050 digital copies of our magazines (via email, this does not include views on websites)
- We distributed our magazines at 37,370 distribution locations nationwide
- 71 magazines are publishing and one (1) is in the process of launching!
- 66% have been reading Natural Awakenings for more than 2 years
- 21% purchase from our advertisers between 1 and 3 times per month
- 34.2% share their monthly copy of our magazine with 2 or more additional readers
- 84.7% are female
- 47.7% are between 35 and 54 years of age
- 60% have one or more college degrees
- 88.1% purchase healthy or organic food
- 47.1% attend spiritual or healing events
- 47.4% attend exercise or fitness events
The Natural Awakenings family:
Our Readership Family: